Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of use
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using the website, you agree to accept the following terms and conditions. If you do not wish to accept these terms and conditions, you may choose not to use this site or contact us to ask for further information. A contract between World Heritage Ltd and the customer will exist once an order has been accepted, processed and received.
This site is owned by World Heritage Ltd which is a private limited company, registered in England (company no. 4401721) with its registered office at 18 High West Street, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1UW.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
All prices include VAT and are subject to change up to the point of purchase.
Tickets remain the property of World Heritage Ltd.
3. REFUNDS / RESALE
World Heritage Attraction tickets may not be exchanged nor money refunded once purchased. They are not for resale by the end user, are non-refundable and have no cash value. Replacements for lost tickets will not be issued and there will be no refunds for unused tickets.
4. ONLINE USER ACCOUNT
You will be prompted to create an account when purchasing tickets via the website. We collect certain personal information from you during the purchase process (for example your name, email address, payment address and details). All such information is held on secure servers. World Heritage Ltd complies fully with all applicable Data Protection, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and consumer legislation, and will treat all your personal information as fully confidential. Under the terms of the data protection act, you may request for your account to be closed and your record removed at any time by emailing [email protected].
5. PAYMENT PROCESSING
We use Stripe as our external payment provider for online transactions. We require the billing address of the payment card you use so that we can pass this to Stripe, who check the address against the cardholder's details for security purposes. We don't store the payment card details on our server. Stripe requires that you provide your payment card details to process the transaction. This is done on a secure Stripe pay server and data passing between our servers and Stripe are encrypted using 128bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).
6. ACCESS TO THE ATTRACTION AND EVENTS
The management reserve the right, in combination with any other statements or directives which may be displayed at the event or complex, to:
- Refuse admission of the ticket holder to the site.
- Request the ticket holder to leave the site and take appropriate measure to enforce such a request.
- Cancel, curtail, abandon the event or close the complex for reasons beyond its control without notice and without being liable to pay any person any compensation or damage whatsoever other than, at the management's discretion a possible percentage or maximum refund to the ticket holder of the value of the ticket.
Members of the general public visiting the attraction may be photographed or filmed. These images (moving and still) will be used for promotional and commercial purposes and therefore may appear in our and other printed publications, in the media, on video, on websites or social media or all of the above. They may also be used by third parties promoting our events and the World Heritage attraction on our behalf. World Heritage will not be liable for making any payment or consideration for the use of such imagery or film footage to individuals included in these images. If you do not wish to be photographed and the images to be used for the purposes previously stated, you must make this clear on arrival at the attraction to a member of the attraction staff, providing details of yourself.
WORLD HERITAGE ATTRACTION E-TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The attraction e-tickets are sent out as one e-ticket per order to your email address for you to print and bring along with you. If you are unable to print your ticket, you may present it via a smartphone.
2. The e-ticket is valid from the day after purchase. An e-ticket allows entry to the named attraction and is valid for one year from purchase.
3. When a family ticket is presented, all members of the group must enter at the same time.
4. Tickets not used by the expiry date shown will not be extended or replaced under any circumstances.
CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USE
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material in this site, including photographs and graphical images, is owned by World Heritage Ltd or an associated entity. You are permitted to print or download extracts from this site on the following basis :
- Use of documents and related graphics on this site is for information and non commercial or personal use only; any copies of these pages saved to CD or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
- No documents or related graphics on this site are modified in any way.
- No graphics on this site are used separately from accompanying text.
- No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other web site or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system without prior written permission.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to this site may be suspended temporarily and without notice.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this site is accurate, we shall not be liable for any damages arising from the use of or inability to use this site, or any information contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such information.
We accept no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. The links are provided 'as is' with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided therein.
By accessing any part of this site, you shall be deemed to have accepted these terms in full.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.